Garden waste can be difficult to get rid of which is why many do not think to recycle it. When green waste is recycled by a professional organisation the waste will be transported to a recycling centre where a number of procedures are carried out;
- all of the garden waste will be sieved to remove anything which cannot be composted
- the sieved material goes into an industrial shredder
- to green waste is piled into windrows which are turned every few days to ensure that the waste is decomposing at the same rate
- after around 20 weeks the compost is mixed and bagged
- compost is sold to the general public and business’
If you have green waste that is taking up space in your garden visit Any Waste Berkshire | What we Take | Rubbish Clearance to get it taken away and recycled at a competitive price.